Aimed to stimulate and support investors, the Government of Armenia offers a wide range of supporting fiscal toolkits and privileges:
Investors can benefit from the following tax incentives:
- Agricultural production is exempt from VAT and profit tax.
- Exemption on payment of customs duty for importing equipment and intermediate goods from a non-Eurasian Economic Union member country that cannot be replaced by goods and equipment produced in EEU country, within the scope of investment project in the priority sector of Armenia's economy and exceptionally in the territory of Armenia.
- VAT and profit tax exemptions in border territories (list of communities approved by the Government) of Armenia.
- Exemption from VAT and profit tax for operations in Dilijan community and adjacent territories of the Tavush marz of Armenia within the scope of investment projects above approximately 4 million USD.
- Exemption from profit tax and reduction of the income tax rate (on salaries) to 10% for the IT sector startup companies.
- Medical equipment, sales of medical products, medical services are exempted from VAT payment.
- Exemption for customs duties, profit tax, VAT, property tax for the resident companies of the free economic zones.