Enterprise Armenia plays a key role in Armenia's investment promotion activities by attracting new foreign direct investments to Armenia’s developing sectors of the economy with high investment potential, presenting competitive advantages. This will help in making the country recognizable, accessible, and more attractive to foreign investors.
As a national authority for investment promotion in Armenia, Enterprise Armenia aims to:
- Position and promote Armenia as an attractive investment destination, introducing to international business circles the investment climate and the advantages of doing business in Armenia.
- Raise awareness internationally on Armenia’s investment and business opportunities, contributing to Armenia’s positioning on the world investment map.
- Develop and coordinate institutional cooperation with partner organizations and BSOs worldwide, organizing joint business events to attract new investments, promote exports and expand the business network.
- Turn reactive investment support services into a proactive investment attraction model.
- Consult foreign investors on Armenia’s investment legislation, regulations, government incentives, co-financing sources, and potential investment partners.
- Establish and operate efficiently Enterprise Armenia’s network of representatives abroad, mobilize the professional and commercial potential of the Armenian diaspora to increase the attractiveness of Armenian investment and attract investment.
- Awareness-raising on Enterprise Armenia and its position abroad and of international investment platforms as a one-stop-shop for investors in Armenia.